Later that evening there was an issue, of the tank water leaking into the toilet. After calling Edward, he came right back and replaced one of the pieces I had purchased with one of his preferred brands. I was shocked that a brand new piece could be defective. But Eduardo was quite certain that was the problem! Sure enough, after Eduardo reinstalled that piece, my toilet has been running like a charm!
Homes have many combustion appliances, such as stoves, water heaters, fireplaces, furnaces, and boilers. Without proper ventilation, these appliances can create harmful gases such as carbon monoxide. Adequate ventilation is absolutely necessary in any home. For example, exhaust fans can play a pivotal role in clearing out harmful gases in bathrooms, cooking areas, and garages. They can keep the air clear of harmful moisture and fumes, while increasing your comfort by keeping humidity levels low.